Makes you want to go for a drive, doesn’t it?
More interesting stuff:
- Study: solutions for hirsutism, acne and irregular periods in PCOS – myo-inositol with folic acid A short review of two different research studies showing the benefits of myo-inositol with folic acid for PCOS.
- Black women and BV Black women get BV more than other women because they have less naturally-occurring lactobacilli than other ethnic groups.
- Ureaplasma infection in women Ureaplasma is an antibiotic-resistant infection that can affect the urogenital tract of women and men. We discuss its basic components in women.
- Androgen excess in women Androgen excess is typically associated with PCOS, but can be due to other conditions of the ovaries, adrenals or pituitary gland.
- Study: does BV cause infertility in women? A study looked into rates of certain types of female infertility and how that related to BV.