We want you to be completely happy with your purchase, so please talk to us about the problem! We’ll get it sorted ASAP.
Here are our refund and return guidelines:
- You may request a refund or replacement within 30 days of purchase if certain conditions are met, for example, your product arrives damaged, in accordance with Australian Consumer Law.
- You must provide proof of purchase.
- Digital products are non-refundable.
- In the case of a file corruption, a replacement file will be sent.
- Return shipping of products is at your own expense and the cost of this return shipping is not refundable.
- Shipping costs are refundable only at our discretion.
- Once the item has been inspected upon return, we will notify you of the outcome, and issue you with a refund or a replacement product.
- If your package doesn’t arrive or seems to be taking a long time, please contact your local carrier and check on the status using your tracking number. Once you have contacted your local carrier, and have a written response, get in touch with us and we’ll open an investigation with the postal carrier.
- If the postal carrier says they left a notice at your property to collect the item from the post office, and you didn’t, the item will be returned to sender very slowly. We cannot process the refund until we have written confirmation that the item is en route back to us. In this case, if the item remains intact and unused, and is not a personal prescription, we will refund the item, but not shipping costs.
You will receive the refund amount onto your original method of payment as soon as possible. Individual banks and payment processors differ in processing times.
PLEASE DIRECT ALL RETURNS TO:
176 High Street
Northcote VIC 3070
We pride ourselves on offering quality products and excellent customer service, so let us help you!