What you get for your subscription: a fresh perspective, practitioner-only guided treatments, and a lovely interaction with an extremely knowledgeable human, and…
- Personalised email support from a qualified, experienced vulvovaginal specialist naturopath who deals with vaginas day in day out
- Ask us anything!
- Expect a response within 48-72 hours on business days (excludes weekends)
- Talk to the same practitioner every time
- Vaginal microbiome analysis (this service may not provide analysis of other types of tests, this is at the discretion of your practitioner)
- Email support does not replace the care of a practitioner, it is an advisory service with limitations for more complex cases
- Practitioner-only treatments may or may not be offered depending on your circumstances
- Send as many questions as you like
- Any questions sent within the subscription days will be answered
- If your case is beyond email support, you may be referred to a comprehensive appointment type face to face (online)
- Cancel your subscription anytime – get as much support as you need, for only as long as you need it
How it works
- Once you’ve subscribed, you’ll receive an email with the link to the Aunt Vadge Super Tech Support questionnaire. You will also, if you don’t already, have a membership to Aunt Vadge’s Tech Support created so you can keep track of your subscription in My Account.
- Fill in the questionnaire as thoroughly as you can, uploading an relevant documents.
- Your practitioner will personally email you back with their thoughts, any further questions and next best steps.
- You can email back and forth with your practitioner as many times as you like, so long as your subscription remains valid, which will automatically renew every 21 days unless you cancel it.
- There is a ‘reasonable use’ policy in place – please be respectful of your practitioner’s time, expertise and patience and if you have a lot of questions, list them in one email instead of sending multiples.
- Cancel and restart your subscription anytime in your My Vagina account, and while your previous interactions and information will remain in our system (for legal reasons), you can usually pick up where you left off, though you may be assigned another practitioner depending on availability.
- My Vagina reserves the right to cancel your subscription anytime with or without a pro rata refund if you are in breach of the reasonable use and respect required of our practitioners or for any other reason.
What people are saying about Aunt Vadge’s support service
- “This is absolutely fascinating!!! Thank you so much for all this amazing information! NO ONE has ever told me I couldn’t have AV and BV at the same time! Thank you again – you are awesome and I’m so happy I found your company!!” – Rebecca
- “I have learnt more from you across a few emails than from all my doctors and other practitioners across 10 years plus. This is an incredible service, and frankly worth much more than I’ve paid!” – Nancy
- “Aunt Vadge sigh I love you and would have been completely lost without you.” – Ali
Reasonable Use Policy and Code of Conduct
- You send your questionnaire in, your practitioner responds with one email, and then you respond with one email, and so on as long as is required for the support you need. Don’t email your practitioner until they have emailed you back. If you have further questions or information for them, save it in a draft email and wait until your practitioner responds. Sending multiple emails will not get you a faster response and will only annoy your practitioner by overfilling their already full inbox.
That is all.