These herbs are for those needing ongoing support or needing something handy when a UTI strikes. Works quickly, no need for ongoing treatments, save rest of the bottle for emergency.
What people are saying about Aunt Vadge’s UTI Herbal Blends
“These herbs saved my life! It was one of the craziest & most painful UTIs I’ve ever had and I’ve had UTIs for about 40 years now. Two rounds of antibiotics didn’t get it but the herbs gave instant relief. So grateful!!!!”
“I had relief in half an hour, I couldn’t believe it, and it didn’t come back.”
What you get
- 2 unique UTI blends – Bug Mix and Soothing Mix
- Choose from 200ml bottles or 500ml bottles
- Measuring cup for easy dispensing
How to use the UTI herbal blends
- Shake bottle before use.
- Watch video on how to take oral herbal medicine.
- For an acute UTI, use 5ml of each blend with water every 30-60 minutes. Repeat the following day, but every 60 minutes. If symptoms persist, finish bottle and seek assistance.
- For chronic UTI, use 5ml of each herb three times daily with water. Use both bottles. Assess in Week 2 if you need more herbs and order. May need to repeat for several months, lowering the dose as symptoms abate.
- Have a drink of water or juice after to rinse the taste out of your mouth if required.
- If you miss a dose, double your next dose but no more than once.
- Can be taken with or without food.
- Use only as directed.
- Do not use these herbs for longer than three consecutive months, take a break.
- If symptoms worsen or you don’t feel well when using the herbs, stop using them.
- Individual results will vary depending on your biology, and further treatment may be required. We recommend two weeks initially, and no more than three consecutive months of use without a break or a consultation with a practitioner.
- Suitable for any gender.
Safety and Warnings
- Does not require refrigeration
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight
- Do not give to children
- Keep out of reach of children
- Observe safety warnings
- Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding
- Contains alcohol
Do not use in the following circumstances:
- Allergy to the Cupressaceae, Ranunculaceae, Asteraceae (daisy), Malvaceae, Apiaceae, Graminaceae, Rutaceae and Rosaceae plant families
- Low blood pressure (may lower blood pressure)
- On sedative medication, herbs or supplements (may increase sedating effect)
- In bleeding disorders or if on blood thinning medication (may slow clotting)
- In kidney disorders
- Two weeks before, during and after surgery
- On diabetic medication, herbs or supplements (may lower blood sugar)
- On immunosuppressants (may increase immune activity)
- On serotonergic (serotonin-increasing) medication, herbs or supplements (may increase serotonin)
- In potassium deficiency or when using diuretic medication, herbs or supplements (may have a slight diuretic effect)
- In hemochromatosis (may increase iron absorption)
- If on certain drugs (check drug-herb interactions and check with your doctor for safety)
You can still use these herbs, but caution is advised in these circumstances:
- Caution when on SSRI antidepressant medication (may increase serotonin levels)
- Caution when using blood thinners (may slow blood clotting)
- Caution when using sedatives (may increase effect)
- Caution if low in potassium or taking diuretic drugs
- Caution in low blood pressure, including medically induced (may lower blood pressure)
- Caution if using diabetic or blood sugar lowering medication (may lower blood sugar)
- Caution if you have hemochromatosis, it may increase iron absorption
- Caution when using medications activated by the CYP3A4 enzyme
- Caution in use with certain drugs, including some cancer treatments
- It’s important to check any drug-herb interactions with your specific medications with your practitioner/doctor
Use only as directed and if symptoms persist, please see a qualified, experienced practitioner for guidance.
Aunt Vadge’s UTI Bug Mix
- Nigella (Nigella sativa)
- Burr marigold (Bidens tripartite)
- Juniper (Juniperus communis)
- Sida (Sida acuta)
- Cryptolepis (Cryptolepis sanguinolenta)
- Contains alcohol as preservative
Aunt Vadge’s UTI Soothing Mix
- Cornsilk (Zea mays)
- Gotu kola (Centella asiatica)
- Couch grass (Elymus repens)
- Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis)
- Buchu (Barosma betulina)
- Rosehips (Rosa canina)
- Contains alcohol as preservative