Aunt Vadge’s UTI Tea is a mostly organic soothing urinary tract support tea that contains 100% loose leaf herbs. This tea works best in an acidic urinary environment.
- Organic Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus)
- Organic Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis)
- Organic Liquorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
- Organic Buchu (Barosma betulina)
- Cornsilk (Zea mays)
- Useful Tea: 1-2 heaped teaspoons of herb for every cup of hot water, steep for 20 minutes, 3-6 times a day until symptoms abate
- UTI Preventative Tea: 2-3 cups per day to help prevent urinary tract infections
- Delicious Tea: one heaped teaspoon of herb for every cup of very hot water, steep 10 minutes
Cautions with Aunt Vadge’s UTI Tea – Acidic Urinary pH
- Do not use Ural or other urinary alkalisers with this tea, or you will cancel its action. Can be used alongside cranberry.
How to test your urinary pH
Using an inexpensive pH tester strip, available at pharmacies, either dunk the strip – coloured end in – to your urine mid-stream – that is, once you have started to urinate – or catch some mid-stream urine in a container and dunk the strip. Be quick – no need to soak – then read the results immediately.
Package size: 37 grams
Packaged with love in Melbourne, Australia, from carefully selected local and imported (mostly certified organic) ingredients.