Don’t know what you’re doing? Get Killing BV!
Pure Australian lactoferrin powder combined with nutrient-dense colostrum powder from first milking, known as ‘pink gold’. Lactoferrin is known as a multi-functional glyco-protein with global research on the importance of lactoferrin in immune function and digestive health in humans. Lactoferrin is naturally present in colostrum, making this combination a superior formulation.
- Take 1-2 capsules with meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner or as directed in Killing BV
- This formulation of lactoferrin can be used vaginally, use 1 capsule at night for 7 nights
Features of lactoferrin and colostrum
- Anti-oxidant, antibacterial and antiviral
- Support and stimulate healthy immune response
- Promotes intestinal health
- Helps facilitate the transport and absorption of iron
- Natural source of immunoglobins, oligosaccharides, vitamins and minerals
- No preservatives, antioxidants or food additives
- Safe during pregnancy and breastfeeding, but as always do your own research and check with your healthcare provider for individual advice
Product may vary in specifics due to supply but will always be a high-quality bovine lactoferrin product.
Can I take this product if I am lactose intolerant?
Lactoferrin is an iron-binding protein, not a milk sugar. There is only a very small amount of lactose in the product; therefore, it is unlikely to pose a problem in cases of mild to moderate lactose intolerance.
Warnings and Safety
- Colostrum is derived from cow’s milk and contains lactose and cow’s milk proteins.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Orally administered bovine lactoferrin is well tolerated. Diarrhoea has occurred in some patients. At higher doses (7.2 grams/day), skin rash, anorexia, fatigue, chills, and constipation have been reported.
- In general colostrum is well tolerated. Theoretically, colostrum may cause an allergic reaction in individuals allergic to bovine milk products.
- Considered low-risk during pregnancy and breastfeeding, and supports healthy iron levels and immunity