About our manuka honey
- Certified to have 900+ mg methylglyoxal (MGO) per kg
- Harvested from the flowers of the Manuka tree located in remote and pristine regions of New Zealand or Australia
- Naturally occurring methylglyoxal is a marker present in manuka honey
- Tested and verified by an accredited laboratory for its methylglyoxal content
- 100% Australian Manuka Honey from Leptospermum plants
- MGO mg/kg 900+ (at bottling)
- MGO (Methylglyoxal) tested at NATA laboratories
- Vaginal application – see instructions in Killing BV or more information here
Oral – 1-3 spoons daily, add to food, drinks or taken by itself
Safety and warnings
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- Avoid vaginally if you are prone to yeast infections – may exacerbate
- Do not use if seal is damaged or broken
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight
- Not suitable for infants under 12 months of age
- This honey may naturally crystallise
- Heat and light stable
About our manuka honey provider
Berringa is an Australian-owned company that only sources 100% Australian honey and are strong advocates of sustainable farming, working closely with beekeepers to ensure good farming practices.
Australia’s warmer climate provides very favourable conditions for growing Manuka plants (and they have 83 species) that produce honey with high amounts of methylglyoxal (MGO) from their unique nectar and pollen, as acknowledged by world experts in honey production. MGO is internationally recognised as a key measure of Manuka antibacterial activity.
Berringa’s 100% Australian Super Manuka Honey MGO900+ is an ultra-high strength bioactive honey suitable for wound care and digestive health. It is antibacterial and contains natural enzymes and antioxidants with a pre-biotic effect which may boost immunity. It may be a natural alternative to refined sweeteners, and it can be added to foods or drinks but is more often taken by itself, orally or topically.
Each batch is tested by independent NATA-accredited laboratories, so you can be sure when it says MGO900+ the methylglyoxal level is at least that.