Nattokinase is a component of a Killing BV treatment. For further instructions on use, please see Killing BV or consult with your healthcare practitioner.
This single enzyme is a proteolytic enzyme whose principal effect is fibrinolysis or degradation of fibrin, a fibrillar protein that when linked together forms the mesh essential for blood clot formation and some biofilms.
Nattokinase also upregulates the body’s natural mechanism that guards against excess fibrin formation.
Nattokinase may support healthy blood clotting, circulation, and platelet function by helping to maintain optimum function of the body’s normal fibrinolytic processes. Produced from fermentation of non-GMO soybean isolates by Bacillus subtilis natto.
Standardised to fibrin activity units and free of vitamin K.
Rice powder, gelatin capsule, vegetable magnesium stearate
Contains soy ingredients
Safety and warnings
- Contains soy ingredients
- Free from gluten, wheat, milk, lactose, artificial colour, artificial flavour, artificial sweetener, preservatives
- Use with guidance of a healthcare practitioner if you have a bleeding disorder – nattokinase degrades fibrin, which is used in blood clotting
- Read all warnings on nattokinase to ensure it’s safe for you to use, see Killing BV information for safety and warnings on using nattokinase
- If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition or taking prescription drugs, consult your physician before using this product
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Store in a cool dry place