These pH strips offer an indicator of vaginal pH. Great for use before, during and after treatments, or just as a fun test to see where you’re at.
- 1 roll of Hydrion pH paper range of 3.0-5.5
- How to test vaginal pH at home
About Hydrion vaginal pH strips
- Each roll is 6mm (1/4in) wide x 4.5 metres (15ft)
- Approximately 150+ tests
- Comes with colour chart for easy vaginal pH matching
- A direct reading pH paper with the widest range available in a single paper
- A simple, single colour match for all pH values
- Distinct and easily matched colour separations
- Accurate, reproducible readings with an immediate response
- For vaginal pH testing only, not useful for measuring urine or saliva
Short-range tests like this provide high quality colour separation in the acid range of 3.0-5.5, with clear, bright single colour matches at 0.5 intervals.
These vaginal pH testing strips can be used to support a healthy vaginal microbiome, with the inexpensive at-home tests able to show changes to vaginal microflora before symptoms appear. A pH shift (a number over 4.5) can mean an abundance of pathogens or an unhealthy vaginal microbiome.
Remember, 4.5 is a respectable result! It’s only when it goes over 4.5 that it may be something that needs further examination with a comprehensive vaginal microbiome test.
These are genuine Hydrion pharmaceutical-grade quality pH testing strips, and as a result, readings are as instant and accurate as required under laboratory conditions.