Note: some edits have been made to protect privacy.
I wanted to let you know that I have successfully cured my BV using the Killing BV treatment! My BV was hanging around for more than a year and I’ve been so so so miserable.
I wanted to say a massive THANK YOU for researching and helping us all and making sure women have options for our vaginas! I love my vagina again now thanks to you wonderful people, with the empowerment to get rid of this if it ever pops up again. I think I had aerobic vaginitis that started off as bacterial vaginosis, as I had yellowish discharge and smelled disgusting, but not really fishy.
My treatment was a modified four-pronged approach. I did the following:
- 10 days oral biofilm buster as prescribed in the four-pronged approach (one in the morning and one at night)
- Jarro-Dophilus during the day
- Day 11, vaginal treatment for a week as recommended
- Got my period, though and had to stop vaginal treatments after 7 days, and kept going with oral treatments for the rest of the treatment period
- I am now eating fermented foods, trying to incorporate them into my diet
I have no smell, no discharge, and my vaginal pH is 4-4.5! Before treatment it was about 5.5. I just can’t believe it.
When I was first diagnosed, I used two rounds of metronidazole, and I a yeast infection so bad I couldn’t walk. Then I just kept having BV, on and on for months. I thought that I would just have to settle in with BV forever, as nothing seemed to help.
My boyfriend is now getting treated too [with Killing BV: Guide for Men]. Thank you SO MUCH for all this education – my life now looks completely different to what it did.