Have trouble orgasming or have never had one?
This could be your big chance to turn the tide!
Enrol now for 21 February cut-off
Licensed psychologist Dr Erica Marchand Ph.D. has developed an online course for women who have difficulty having orgasms or who have never had an orgasm. Dr Marchand is recruiting women to take the course for free in exchange for feedback before it is released to the public as a paid course.
If you have never had an orgasm or find it difficult to orgasm, get in touch with Dr Marchand directly. If you know someone who has issues with orgasm, including a partner, send them the details.
The first group sets off on 22 February 2018, so get in quick for a possibly life-changing experience.
Orgasm course and study outline:
- The course is a guided online program for women who have difficulty having orgasms, either alone or with a partner, or have never had an orgasm
- The course is nine weeks with a bonus / optional three weeks on having an orgasm with a partner
- The course consists of nine video lessons (plus three bonus/optional video lessons on having an orgasm with a partner) and PDF worksheets with homework exercises
- It’s designed to be done one lesson per week
- Each week there is sex therapy-based homework including sensate focus and directed masturbation, which are tools for developing awareness about and focusing on physical sensation and pleasure
- Dr Marchand offers live webinar Q&A / support sessions to help with any questions women have
That’s it in a nutshell. Please feel free to ask any questions you have. The easiest way for interested women to get access is to email Dr Marchand directly saying that they’re interested in trying the course, and she will put them on a list and contact them when it’s ready to start.
Contact details of Dr Marchand
Erica Marchand, Ph.D.
Licensed Psychologist, PSY 25492